There are a lot of things that went into the making of the name, logo and design of Triumph Riders India. Here is a list of things that were added up to the design of the motorcycle community.
- Well most of us know that Triumph has three cylinder engines :- “Triumph Triple” and it is what gave Triumph Motorcycles a kick start when it needed it the most. Something that we are glad it did.
- The logo is a Triangle symbolizing TRI.
- India has a TRI coloured flag.
- The three headed lions known as the Lion Capital of Ashoka
- The himalayas are the most sought after destination for riders in India and undoubtedly so. The three peaks line drawing at the bottom symbolize that.
- The logo Triumph Riders india reads the same from anywhere you read beginning with “T”: TRIumph and TRI when you read bottom as Triumph Riders India.
- The colour of the logo is Black, white and the third being any colour you lay it on. Symbolizing the blend of flavours of India.
- And most importantly the bike on the top,we’ll, it a bit outside the triangle, breaking boundaries so as to say and yet being a part of the ideology.
- Lastly, The bike is facing towards the right. Our little way of saying be good and ride safe.
We hope that the community grows stronger. A safe, transparent and enjoyable riding experience prevails in the country.